Because your privacy is important to us, we keep your Fandom Realm account information under lock and key. You can gain access to your profile using your username or email address and password. This article will tell you what to do if you’re having problems logging in.
But first, here’s a couple of things to troubleshoot before contacting us:
- If you need to recover your password, head over to your dashboard login page and click on forget password.
- Enter your email address there and we’ll send you an email with everything you need to reset your login information.
Password Reset Email Not Received If you don’t see that password reset email in your inbox, please try the following:
- Make sure that your email address has been entered correctly. Check your spelling, spaces, and upper/lower case letters.
- Have a look in your junk mail folder. We recommend adding Fandom Realm to your ‘safe’ list for future contacts.
- If you’re trying to recover your password and we can’t find any users with that email address, it most probably means that you don’t have an account.